Wildlife Census Terms & Conditions
• Right of Admission is reserved with the Melghat Tiger Project.
• Person of 18 to 55 years is only allowed for census.
• One booking is for only one person and non-transferable. Permit cannot be exchanged with any other volunteer.
• Only one person along with forest personnel will seat on Machan. In no case more than 2 persons will be allowed to seat on a Machan.
• In case of women volunteer women forest staff will be preferably provided.
• Boarding place will be reported to volunteers on approval of application.
• Volunteer should report at boarding place on his own by 10 a.m. on 4th May 2016.
• The Machan site allocation will be as per lucky draw at boarding place.
• Travel from boarding place to machan site will be by forest vehicle. No private vehicle including two wheelers will be allowed inside forest.
• Volunteer should carry the registration number communicated by SMS which will be verified by authorities at boarding place.
• Volunteers should carry identity proof which is uploaded in form for verification during checking.
• In case any volunteer does not report in time the permit will be treated as invalid.
• Census may be closed in case of emergency/ red alert.
• Volunteers are responsible for their own safety, no claims for compensation will be admissible.
• Volunteers will carry their own foods and water enough for 24 hours census. They should carry back all leftovers and no litter should be left in the forest.
• Alcohol / Smoking are totally banned. Physical verification of individual and their baggage will be done. Punitive actions against Volunteers as per Wildlife Protection Act will be taken.
• Photography is prohibited. Do not carry cameras.
Seats available for volunteers for participation in census of MTR
The application for participation will be approved on first come first basis. It will be provided with a Registration Code after the application is approved.
Volunteers will be communicated boarding place by SMS on mobile number mentioned in the application form . No written communication will be entertained (to save paper)